What to Expect
MCBC is a church where you can come grow with perfectly imperfect people who are seeking to follow Jesus. We care about you and your family. We aren't concerned with what you're wearing. We don't care who you did or didn't vote for. We don't care what color your hair is or how many tattoos you have. MCBC is a church full of imperfect, broken people who are growing in our daily relationship with Christ, and serving others together, regardless of your story. There is a place for you at MCBC. We believe that you belong here.
Here's what you can expect at MCBC:
- A church where your entire family will be welcomed and cared for.
- A church where you will hear the Word of God, not just the Pastor's opinion and a few cute stories.
- A church where you can get involved and make a difference.
- A church where you will be challenged to grow in your faith.
- A church that cares more about you than what is in your wallet.
MCBC is not a perfect church by any means. Our folks face the same struggles, and have the same frustrations that you have. We have simply come to understand that our God loves us, even in our brokenness. Everyone is important to God, and everyone is important at MCBC. Everyone belongs: every color, every shape, every personality, and people with every kind of story imaginable. We trust God's Word completely, even when we don't fully understand it.
We love meeting new people and we look forward to meeting your family soon!